9.0

2004 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jun 152011

Malibu LT 3.6L V6

I WILL BE TAKING MY CAR TO THE SHOP ON 7/11/2011. I WAS DRIVING MY CAR AND PARKED IT AND DECIDED THAT I NEEDED TO GO TO THE STORE BEFORE I WENT INTO THE HOUSE AND THE CAR WOULD NOT COME OUT OF PARK AND THE BRAKES WERE MAKING A STRANGE NOISE WHEN I PRESSED ON THE PEDALS.

- , St. Louis, MO, USA

Mar 092009

Malibu LS V6

Like they always say "Once you pay the car off then every thing starts to go wrong".

- , Ypsilanti, MI, USA