2. have interior bulbs replaced (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Aug 172010

Malibu LT 3.2L V6

My interior dash lights are dim but only half of the gauges. The right side of the gauges are very dim especially on the speedometer. It is really weird. I have no explanation for it.

My car was in great condition and has been fun to drive. It seems that once my extended warranty ended this is when I have been seeing more and more problems. It sucks because I can't really afford to buy a new care. I bought it used for $13,000 and it only had 19,200 miles on it. I just paid it off last December.

- , Appleton, WI, USA

Apr 242007

Malibu LS V6

Well, half of my interior dash lights are so dim that they're hard to see at night. The only way to have it fixed is to spend a fortune having someone replace the tiny bulbs behind the dash.

- , Houston, TX, USA

Mar 292006

I was accused of having the dimmer switch turned down.

- , Uxbridge, MA, USA