9.0

2004 Chevrolet Malibu brakes problems

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Oct 142013

Malibu LT V6

IT'S UNBELIEVABLE THAT AS GM CUSTOMERS THIS VEHICLE PROBLEMS IS TREATED LIKE ANOTHER NUMBER. SAFETY COMES 1ST!

- , Dallas, TX, USA

Jan 132010

Malibu 4 cyl

The right front brake locked up on my car and I replaced the caliper because it was frozen. The problem seemed fixed until about 2 weeks later it happened again. You can pull over and shut the car off for about 3 or 4 minutes and the brake will release and you can drive it again. It does not happen very often. Being that it only involved one wheel I do not think that it is the master cylinder. I have ordered a new brake line from Chevrolet and I hope this fixes it. I also think it may somehow involve the ABS system not sure yet. I will let you guys know as soon as I replace the brake hose.

- , Milton, FL, USA