- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 4 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 11 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 85 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2004 Malibu electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car will not start, anti-theft light is flashing26
- engine won't turn over,won't start10
- battery drains while sitting2
- NHTSA: Electrical System103
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.