- July 27: GM Orders Second Recall Over Sensing and Diagnostic Modules recalls | 1 days ago
- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 31 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 37 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 40 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 45 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2004 Malibu electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car will not start, anti-theft light is flashing26
- engine won't turn over,won't start10
- battery drains while sitting2
- NHTSA: Electrical System103
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.