- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2004 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2004 Malibu electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car will not start, anti-theft light is flashing26
- engine won't turn over,won't start9
- battery drains while sitting2
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.