9.0

wheels / hubs problem

2004 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Feb 022010

Malibu

I have a 2004 Malibu. Mileage was only about 59,500 in 2009 when I had the FIRST life threatening problem. I heard this loud whining sound coming from the front end for a long time which was getting louder & louder. I told my hubby, but he didn't hear it. A while later we where both in the car & he asked " how long has it been whining like this " dah!! men. Any way he finally check it out and both front wheel bearings where shot. It only cost about $1,600 to repair both. If I would have driven much more they would have gone out and I may have been killed. I've only had this car since Oct. 2007. This plus the ANTI THEFT problem has made me realize that " CHEVROLET VEHICLES HAVE GONE TO HELL!!!! ' CHEVROLET DOES NOT PRODUCE THE QUALITY PRODUCT THAT THEY 'WERE' FAMOUS FOR IN THE PAST. THEY DIFFERENTLY NO LONGER HAVE ANY SAFETY VALUES AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SURE AS HELL DON'T GIVE A SH*T WHO GETS KILLED SO LONG AS THEY MAKE THEY FLIPPING BUCKS!!!!!! I've had it!!! who the hell can you trust with your family's safety anymore ???? Any one have a clue ????

- , Beaver Dam, WI, USA

Mar 122007

Malibu 3.2L V6

I had to replace wheel bearings 3 on the left and 2 on the right.. x-trended warranty covered only one at a time.This happened within 14 months.

- , Davenport, NY, USA