2006 Chevrolet Malibu engine problems: blown head gasket

Blown Head Gasket

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

8.0

$1,600.00

1. heads have to be fixed (1 reports)
2006 Chevrolet Malibu engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Malibu:

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Oct 202008

Malibu LS 2.2L

Ok, the car is a peice of sh*t! But this puts the sprinkles on the icing that was put on the cake a LONG time ago! I took care of this car, done everything i was suppose to do as far as all that far fetched things GM says to do. The car never ran hot, never the first clue that nothing was wrong with the car until the check engine light come on. Well i take it to the Chevy dealership to see why the light is on and they check the oil and there was water in it. Keep in mind the car has been taken care of better than i take care of myself and i was told by the dealership that it is "just one of those things"! No explanation. I take it to the person that is working on it as we speak and was told that this is the 3rd engine just like this that he has replaced this month! SOMETHING IS WRONG. So there is another 2000 dollars spent on a worthless peice of sh*t that GM says they stand behind! What a joke!

- , Rockmart, GA, USA