2009 Chevrolet Malibu wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Malibu:

2009 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Nov 012009

Automatic tire-pressure monitor displaying incorrectly. I attempted to put more air in all the tires beginning with the front left tire but the on board display indicated that the pressure was not increasing. I then had my son change the display to show the rear tire pressures and the left-rear was increasing in pressure even though I was filling the left-front (drivers side). I could have over-inflated the tire and possibly exploded the tire had we not checked. I later tried filling the right-front and experienced the same problems.

- Fishers, IN, USA