5.0

2011 Chevrolet Malibu wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chevrolet Malibu:

2011 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jul 172011

Malibu

I have a 2011 Malibu, I changed my tires out on my car and tire pressure low light came on, then 3 days later service ESC light came on, an I instantly felt like I was in a wrong gear, power and speed reduced, thankfully I wasn't in heavy traffic, I'm under the 5 year warranty can I get service, and is it dangerous for me to drive.

- Lake Jackson, TX, USA