2016 Chevrolet Malibu accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu:

2016 Chevrolet Malibu Owner Comments

Jul 132016

My drivers seat bottom has become "loose". my car has powered controls, and leather upholstery. I took my car to the dealer for repairs, they had the car for approx. 1.5 weeks, they say that they couldn't duplicate the issue. I told them that the roads in the city were straight, you wouldn't feel it there. That you needed to drive it on a windy country road. They didn't do so. They wouldn't even take the seat out and investigate it. I picked up my car and as soon as I got home to my area (country, with winding roads), the seat is doing it again. It is a very uncomfortable feeling.

- Valatie, NY, USA