- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 33 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 34 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 37 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 49 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic
Worst 2004 Malibu Classic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition security locks up7
- turn signal makes signalling noise when not in use4
- NHTSA: Electrical System45
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Classic Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Classic compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Classic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Classic.