- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 11 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 17 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 36 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 38 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 49 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic
Worst 2004 Malibu Classic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition security locks up7
- turn signal makes signalling noise when not in use4
- NHTSA: Electrical System45
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Classic Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Classic compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Classic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Classic.