- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 7 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 15 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 28 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic
Worst 2004 Malibu Classic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition security locks up7
- turn signal makes signalling noise when not in use4
- NHTSA: Electrical System45
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Classic Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Classic compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Classic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Classic.