- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 6 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 41 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 62 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 72 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic
Worst 2004 Malibu Classic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition security locks up7
- turn signal makes signalling noise when not in use4
- NHTSA: Electrical System45
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Classic Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Classic compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Classic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Classic.