- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 5 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 12 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 86 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 1998 Monte Carlo steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.