- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 23 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 29 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 32 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 37 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 50 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 1998 Monte Carlo steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion5
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.