7.3

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

May 012011

Monte Carlo SS

Dealer says it will cost $800. to fix, Blinker works when it feels like it. This has got to get recalled!!!!!!!

- , Marlton, NJ, USA

Apr 202010

Monte Carlo

Turn signal on my car doesnt come on sometimes. It's very frustrating especially when I'm in traffic.

- , Lethbridge, Alberta, canada

Aug 132007

Monte Carlo LS 3.4L V6

While driving home one night from a party, I went to mke a turn and my Turn signal wldnt work... So I had to pull off the side of the road and had to keep turning on and off the car until the damn thing reset... Never had a problem of any sort with our 2002 Monte Carlo until this.. So we took it to the nearest Chevy dealership and they wanted 104.00 to put in a hazzard switch.. So I said hell no and just bought the part and was going to put it in myself... So when I wnt to put the part in, I couldn't find out where the hell it was.. They sd it was under the dash.. I'll be damned if I could find it.. If any of my brothers out there could relay a hind of where I could find the damn thing wld be very much appreciated... Anyway from reading all the complaints about the problem, I believe those a-holes should be willing to replace any of the defected cars that have the same problem... Its a real pain in the ass when your driving down the road and go to put on the turn signal and almost get rear ended by someone because your turnsignals don't work....

- , Palmyra, PA, USA