- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 33 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 64 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 83 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2002 Monte Carlo steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking and vibration in the steering wheel5
- steering is loose, excessive play in the steering wheel1
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.