8.0

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Jul 112009

Monte Carlo SS 3.8L

Low tire pressure warning keeps coming on. This has been an ongoing problem over the past 3 years. Light comes on, I pull over to check pressure, all the tires are 35psi, I reset it and it comes on again in a couple of months. I'm use to the querks of this fine GM product. I would take it to BUFF WHELAN CHEVROLET but I have had problems with their mechanics honesty.

- , St. Clair Shores, MI, USA