8.0

2000 Chevrolet Prizm engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Prizm:

2000 Chevrolet Prizm Owner Comments

Nov 042011

Prizm 1.8L

We struggle for find a problem with engine shake but we can't find something. We went to engine shop and they say need add oil ring. My car is starting improve more gas than before. But my car STILL problem with engine shake. I did drive for more than 5 hours but it is still running. I don't understand why it cause and where it from....

- , Friendsville, PA, USA