- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 5 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 40 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 61 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 71 days ago
1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1995 S-10 Pickup drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft7
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1995 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.