- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 30: GM Recalls 662,000 Vehicles Due to Broken Axles and Fire Risks
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 28: GM Issues Chevy Cruze Stop Sale
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2003 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 S-10 Pickup Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- exterior accessories problems8NHTSA complaints: 2
- interior accessories problems7
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems4
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 12
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems2
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 2003 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.