- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 8 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 14 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 35 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 46 days ago
1995 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1995 S-10 Pickup electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't crank over3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition10
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1995 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.