- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
1997 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1997 S-10 Pickup electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine not turning over in rain1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1997 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.