- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 32 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 33 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 36 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 48 days ago
1997 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1997 S-10 Pickup electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine not turning over in rain1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1997 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.