- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 10 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 16 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 35 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 37 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 48 days ago
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1998 S-10 Pickup engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies while driving1
- runs rough and shakes when idiling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1998 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.