1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Jan 022007

S-10 Pickup LS 2.2L 4 cyl

I have a 98 s-10 Truck and my tires wear unevenly as well. I was told, and shown, that my bushing in the upper control arm were worn out. As a matter of fact, they were worn out really really bad. I have yet to get them replaced but after reading this, I'm going to have them check my ball joints too. I have 20 inch rims on my truck (Only 1 3/4" wheel spacer needed.) and it cost a lot of money to replace tires on that thing. It's getting pretty bad now. My drivers side front tire is starting to lean a little. Of course my truck does have over 183,000 miles on it. Even still, it's pretty dependable. I would just like to fix the tire so they don't wear unevenly anymore.

- , Calera, AL, USA