- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1999 S-10 Pickup electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine miss1
- fuel gauge does not work1
- starter malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1999 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.