- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 15 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 22 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 38 days ago
1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1999 S-10 Pickup electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1999 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.