- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 22 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 26 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 38 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 41 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 44 days ago
1999 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1999 S-10 Pickup electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- starter malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1999 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.