4.0

1. dealer reports no repair possible (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2000 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Sep 012000

S-10 Pickup S10 2.2L

Each time I decelerate, the power drops causing my engine to stall. I took truck to the dealer 3 times while it was a new truck and under warranty. The 3rd time the dealer claimed the engine built for the S10 was too small to handle electrical demand. With the a/c off, the radio off the engine still losses power at stop signs. Everything else works great. I own two Chevys and I hate them both because they were built so poorly.

- , Winnemucca, NV, USA