1. replaced seat tracks and lever (1 reports)
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Nov 202006

S-10 Pickup

Amost every time I turned a corner, or started up at a light, my seat would sling back into a position that would not let my feet reach the brake or gas pedals. I would need to pull of the road and try to adjust the seat to a position that would stay locked in. I found this extremely dangerous since it was happening on the drivers side. The repair was not covered under waranty, so I had to pay a high price for stablility, security and safe driving!

- , Highland Springs, VA, USA