2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup brakes problems: front brakes not working

Front Brakes Not Working

4.0

2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Nov 292002

S-10 Pickup LX V6

This truck has more problems than any vehicle I've ever owned. ABS brakes brake on the rear only. Radiator blew up third year, heater quit working the first winter. Seat adjustment handles broke off for no apparent reason. Third door handles break often. Tailgate cables don't last long. Head light fell out as the plastic holder broke. Fuel pumps, had two of em all ready at a cost of approx 800.00 each. Check engine light stays on, and has been on since the second year. ABS and brake lights stay on dash, In fact, I have more lights burning on my dash than outside at night. Biggest problem, dealership never fixed anything under warranty. Everytime I went to the dealership, there was new employees, big turnover there, or so it looked. I made the mistake of buying 2 S-10 vehicles, a ZR-2 fourwheel drive and a Blazer. No more for me...As the Blazer is now having the same problems as the ZR-2 except for the heater problem.

- , Donalsonville, GA, USA