2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Mar 242005

S-10 Pickup 6-cyl

Front brake rotors get hot spots and wear out pads. I have had this truck three years and have had to have the front brakes done seven times due to these hot spots. I have taken it to three dealers here in town and they say "there is nothing wrong, but we can do your front brakes for $300", I have done this three times. With in a couple months it's back to the same way it was, now if I have the brakes done again, I need to replace the rotor because they have been turned so many times.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA