1. fuel injector cleaner (1 reports)
2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2001 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Jun 152016

S-10 Pickup LS 4.3L V6

If I buy gas with 25% ethanol or more, the engine misses badly. I have to use fuel-cleaner to allow my truck to run on the gas.

- , Boyce, LA, USA

Oct 102011

S-10 Pickup LS /4WD 4.3L V6

Always considered myself a fair mechanic. my dwell meter, timing light, and other equipment is of no use on this computerized piece of junk, No check engine light or codes show up. So here we go new plugs, wires cap rotor, drain replace fuel, fuel filter, bought a Haynes manual, no help there. Lots of advice, suggestions, things to try, nothing works, Little truck I thought I loved now I hate the darn thing.

- , Colcord, OK, USA