1. replace door handle (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup:

2002 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Owner Comments

Apr 202010

S-10 Pickup 6 cyl

This is the 3rd time that my extended-cab door handle has been broken. First happened shortly after I purchased the truck in 2002, another happened about 1.5 years ago when I took my truck to get washed and because the plastic handle is so flimsy, it broke again. This is the 3rd time this happens to me. I am not sure I want to replace it because it probably will happen again. It is just a nuisance not to be able to open my extended-cab door, as this was a big reason I purchased the truck in the first place.

Thought I'd share in case someone else knows if Chevy has a recall or a fix for this annoying situation.

- , San Antonio, TX, USA