- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 6 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 9 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 12 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 13 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 13 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1997 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- truck will not start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.