7.3

2. replaced fuel pump (1 reports)
1997 Chevrolet Silverado engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chevrolet Silverado:

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Sep 202014

Silverado 5.0L

This is just another electrical problem in a string of them for this POS Chevy made in Canada. I have no good things to say about this truck other than the personal modifications that I have made on this vehicle to improve the suspension... All I can say is, I wish I had bought a Ford. I will certainly never buy a Chevy or GM product again.

- , Lynnwood, WA, USA

Mar 092005

Silverado

PUMP IS NOT HARD TO RELACE TOOK ABOUT 45 MINUTES WITH THE HELP OF THREE OTHER GUYS TO LIFT THE BED OF THE OFF THE FRAME AND SET IN BACK ON

- , Lumberton, NC, USA

Dec 102003

Silverado 1500

Help.... Truck won't start. It just turns over great but won't fire. Happened after I filled up with gas. It started sputtering and missing and then it died. I was idleing fine and would just cut out under throttle but now it just won't start. Please help me.

- , Va Beach, VA, USA