7.0

1. bought a new radio (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Silverado accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Silverado:

2000 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Mar 262010

Silverado 1500 5.3L

The stereo lights in my 2000 Chevy Silverado all do not work, the numbers 1,3,4 and 6, eject, am/fm and others do not function at all. I was told the only way to fix this problem was to buy a new stereo, this is not right is it.

- , Rosholt, WI, USA

Jul 072003

Silverado LX 5.3L

tried changing the bulbs and burnt out the radio. I then had to buy a whole new radio. really frosted me.

I have changed the following -- fan switch, 4x4 switch, radio, running lights, horn. I don't think anyone can fix the running light problem. that is really irritating

- , Landisburg, PA, USA