- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 7 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 10 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 13 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 14 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 14 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2001 Silverado transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure4
- rough shifting2
- rough shift into 2nd gear when towing in tow mode1
- transmission cooler lines rusted1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission36
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.