- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
- March 10: Chevrolet Cruze Recalled For Parking Brake Failures
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2001 Silverado transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure4
- rough shifting2
- rough shift into 2nd gear when towing in tow mode1
- transmission cooler lines rusted1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission36
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.