4.5

2. replaced water pump (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Silverado cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Silverado:

2003 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Mar 172010

Silverado 4.3L

a 2003chevy silverado that leaks anti freeze from intake manifold. If GENERAL MOTORS DOES NOT WANT TO FIX MY TRUCK BECAUSE OF THERE POOR WORKMENSHIP ,THEY CAN BET ON THIS I WILL NOT HAVE A NOTHER GENERAL MOTORS CAR OR TRUCK AGAIN. LOOKS LIKE THERE COULD BE A DODGE IN MY YARD AND PRETTY SOME I THINK

- , Lapeer, MI, USA

Jun 202009

Silverado 1500 V8

i had a small leak and it would over heat on and off so i had water pump replaced and found gasket was pitched so this was leaking a little ever since i bought the truck!

- , Roseville, MI, USA

Jun 302007

Silverado LS 5.3L V8

I have had the radiator flushed and the light continues to come on. I have to add coolant or water every 6-8 weeks. I don't see any sign of a leak.

- , Mt. Gilead, NC, USA

Nov 132007

Silverado LX 5

Took to my dealer and complained about having to add anti-freeze every 3 or 4 months about 1/2 gallon they pressure tested found to be ok but still leaks and sometimes smells like burning anti-freeze just another design flaw in my truck thats 2.

- , Knoxville, TN, USA