2004 Chevrolet Silverado accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Silverado:

2004 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Mar 162011

Silverado Z71 5.3L

I know there are plenty of silverado owners who are experiencing the same thing with instrument clusters screwing up. I was out of the country when this occurred and I could not get the truck to the dealership. When I returned to the States my truck had over 70,000 miles on it and I was told by the chevy dealer that they would not cover the problem if the truck had over 70,000 miles. Now my tachometer has also gone bad!!!

- , Newport News, VA, USA

Jan 032010

Silverado 4.5L

This seems to be a problem with the way the Chey company. The dash panel is defected and they need to be held responsible for the problem even if the warranty is out.

- , Hemingway, SC, USA

Oct 182006

Silverado Limited V8

my oil gauge will not go below 80. it even goes past 80. my dipstick reads fine though.

- , Boone, NC, USA