2004 Chevrolet Silverado body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Silverado:

2004 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Jan 012011

Silverado 4.6L V6

Every time it rains or I wash my truck I find water in the passenger floor board. Thankfully I have vinyl floors but I can only imagine the damage this is doing to the frame of the truck beneath the vinyl. I also worry about the constant moisture inside causing mold and mildew to the interior. I can't put anything on the floor board or it will get wet or ruined. This is very frustrating.

- , Baton Rouge, LA, USA