2004 Chevrolet Silverado transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Silverado:

2004 Chevrolet Silverado Owner Comments

Mar 142005

Silverado 8-cyl

Since I've bought my 2004 chevorlet Silverado. I've had the oil pump replaced. Then I stated to hear noises in my engine. I took it back to have then look over the lifters and valves and power/sterring, it is still making a winedy noise. They said" that's normal. Then I took it into a friends place, "brake masters of camarillo. They told me it is the power sterrinng pump. So I tookit back to the, and I told them I didn't want it back til it was fixed. They told me it would just sit there and there was nothing wrong w/ it. So I took it and now I'm going to take it in again for the same winedy noise and see what they say now. I have not been satisfied w/ this truck. The transmission has been slipping and other noises have been getting worse, and they just don't want to fix it. They just want to blow you off and tell you that everything is normal.

- Camarillo, CA, USA