- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 11 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 15 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 17 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 22 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2005 Silverado steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise from steering38
- no power steering5
- play in steering2
- steering wheel shakes after hitting bump2
- power steering is hard to turn at idle speed1
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Column4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.