- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 16 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 66 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 71 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 72 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- various electrical issues5
- battery continually dies3
- battery goes dead if key left in ignition2
- weak battery, fails to start on cold day2
- alternator not charging1
- fuse box buned up@ wiring harnes throttle pedle sensor ...1
- NHTSA: Electrical System43
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.