- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 2 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 83 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- various electrical issues5
- battery continually dies3
- battery goes dead if key left in ignition2
- weak battery, fails to start on cold day2
- alternator not charging1
- fuse box buned up@ wiring harnes throttle pedle sensor ...1
- NHTSA: Electrical System43
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.