- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 3 days ago
- July 18: Chevy Cruze Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Cars Are Illegal news | 6 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 47 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 51 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 63 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- various electrical issues5
- battery continually dies3
- battery goes dead if key left in ignition2
- weak battery, fails to start on cold day2
- alternator not charging1
- door lock actuator failed1
- fuse box buned up@ wiring harnes throttle pedle sensor ...1
- traction control light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System43
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.