- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery goes dead if key left in ignition2
- various electrical issues2
- alternator not charging1
- battery continually dies1
- fuse box buned up@ wiring harnes throttle pedle sensor ...1
- weak battery, fails to start on cold day1
- NHTSA: Electrical System25
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.