- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- various electrical issues4
- battery goes dead if key left in ignition2
- weak battery, fails to start on cold day2
- alternator not charging1
- battery continually dies1
- fuse box buned up@ wiring harnes throttle pedle sensor ...1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.