- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 30 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 32 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 39 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 47 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- various electrical issues5
- battery continually dies3
- battery goes dead if key left in ignition2
- weak battery, fails to start on cold day2
- alternator not charging1
- fuse box buned up@ wiring harnes throttle pedle sensor ...1
- traction control light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System37
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.