- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 15 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 22 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 38 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- various electrical issues5
- battery continually dies3
- battery goes dead if key left in ignition2
- weak battery, fails to start on cold day2
- alternator not charging1
- fuse box buned up@ wiring harnes throttle pedle sensor ...1
- traction control light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System42
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.