- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 14 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 45 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 64 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 2008 Silverado electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- various electrical issues5
- battery continually dies3
- battery goes dead if key left in ignition2
- weak battery, fails to start on cold day2
- alternator not charging1
- door lock actuator failed1
- fuse box buned up@ wiring harnes throttle pedle sensor ...1
- traction control light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System43
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.