- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 3 days ago
- February 9: Chevy Cruze Lawsuit Says Steering Wheels Lock news | 4 days ago
- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 37 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 39 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 46 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 Silverado has no defect trends, which is a very good sign now that it's more than a few years old.
A couple model years back, the 2007 Silverado has an oil consumption defect at low mileage (~50k miles) — so far there's only a very few reports of the same problem with the 2009 Silverado.
The 2009 Silverado received poor side impact ratings on models not equipped with the optional side air bags.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 70,601 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- replaced dash (3 reports)
accessories - interior problem