- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 81 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 Silverado has no defect trends, which is a very good sign now that it's more than a few years old.
A couple model years back, the 2007 Silverado has an oil consumption defect at low mileage (~50k miles) — so far there's only a very few reports of the same problem with the 2009 Silverado.
The 2009 Silverado received poor side impact ratings on models not equipped with the optional side air bags.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,947 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (10 reports)
- replaced dash (5 reports)
accessories - interior problem