- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 7 days ago
- July 18: Chevy Cruze Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Cars Are Illegal news | 10 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 51 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 55 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 Silverado has no defect trends, which is a very good sign now that it's more than a few years old.
A couple model years back, the 2007 Silverado has an oil consumption defect at low mileage (~50k miles) — so far there's only a very few reports of the same problem with the 2009 Silverado.
The 2009 Silverado received poor side impact ratings on models not equipped with the optional side air bags.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 70,601 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- replaced dash (3 reports)
accessories - interior problem