- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 8 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 14 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 35 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 46 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2002 Silverado 2500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.