- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 24 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 30 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 38 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 51 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2002 Silverado 2500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering21
- NHTSA: Steering: Column8
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.