- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 35 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 38 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 43 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Worst 2002 Silverado 3500 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine21
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline14
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.