- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 4 days ago
- February 9: Chevy Cruze Lawsuit Says Steering Wheels Lock news | 5 days ago
- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 38 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 40 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Tires Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Chevrolet Sonic is fairly new & is already showing an early trend of transmission problems.
Owners report hesitation when shifting & grinding/hard shifting into gears. Some dealers are calling the condition "normal". Another owner reported his dealership replaced the transmission under warranty, but the new transmission had the same exact grinding problem. Design defect?
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem