- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 14 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 33 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 38 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Tires Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Chevrolet Sonic is fairly new & is already showing an early trend of transmission problems.
Owners report hesitation when shifting & grinding/hard shifting into gears. Some dealers are calling the condition "normal". Another owner reported his dealership replaced the transmission under warranty, but the new transmission had the same exact grinding problem. Design defect?
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem