2013 Chevrolet Sonic seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Sonic:

2013 Chevrolet Sonic Owner Comments

Jan 152016

When I have a passenger in my car the light will stay off for the airbag and so will the sat belt light when I am seating still anywhere from a parking spot to a stop light anywhere my car will idel up to 2500-3000 rpms and my feet re on the break and clutch if I dont watch closely and let the break off any my car will take off

- Lewsiville, OH, USA

Dec 152015

When a passenger is present, the air bag and seatbelt indicator does not indicate that they are active like they are supposed to.

- Bangor, ME, USA