9.9

2015 Chevrolet Sonic miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic:

2015 Chevrolet Sonic Owner Comments

Jun 042016

Sonic

The shifting gear gets stuck, and it cannot be moved from park to drive. To move the gear from park to drive and have to use a lot of strength to make the gear change. But sometimes it gets so stuck I have to wait to make the change. When the car is turn off I have to wait 2-3 minutes to remove the key. This happens on and off for no reason. This happens when the car is parked, it does not matter where.

- Miami, FL, USA

Mar 082016

Sonic

Takata recall. I bought this car in may, not even a year old and this car has been in the shop because it keeps dying. It has left me stranded about 8 times now and had to get towed to the Chevy garage.nothing has ever been pluged in to the car. It is brand new. I dont feel safe in it I dont trust it I cant rely on it. I am not happy and want this car bought back.

- Buckhannon, WV, USA