2015 Chevrolet Sonic steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic:

2015 Chevrolet Sonic Owner Comments

May 222016

I was driving a 2015 Sonic dealership car because my car was in the shop for the weekend, a car was about to hit me and all did was I stepped on brakes and the steering wheel locked and ran me into a pole. I had just turned the corner, the weather was great, I was only going 15 miles.

- Birmingham, AL, USA

Apr 162015

When going around a corner to right you fight steering and then car goes to left hard and it crosses center line. I feel for the safety of the owner and others on the highway this needs addressed and fixed

- Saint Marys, PA, USA