- May 13: General Motors Recalls 523,000 Vehicles To Fix Seat Belts and Seats
- May 10: Duramax Diesel Engine Lawsuit Says Engines Cause Loss of Fuel Economy
- May 4: Chevrolet Malibu Recalled to Fix Shift Selector Problems
- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
2013 Chevrolet Spark
Worst 2013 Spark transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not changing gears properly3
- check engine light flashing, car lunging, high rpms at 30mph1
- locked in high gear1
- makes clunking sound going from second to third gear1
- sticks in first gear day after long trips1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Spark Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Spark compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Spark overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Spark.