- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: GM Recalls 686,000 Vehicles With Liftgates That Fall On You
- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
- June 16: Consumer Wants 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Investigated
2013 Chevrolet Spark
Worst 2013 Spark transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not changing gears properly3
- check engine light flashing, car lunging, high rpms at 30mph1
- locked in high gear1
- makes clunking sound going from second to third gear1
- sticks in first gear day after long trips1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Spark Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Spark compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Spark overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Spark.