- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2013 Chevrolet Spark
Worst 2013 Spark transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not changing gears properly3
- check engine light flashing, car lunging, high rpms at 30mph1
- keeps coming out of gears1
- locked in high gear1
- makes clunking sound going from second to third gear1
- sticks in first gear day after long trips1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Spark Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Spark compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Spark overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Spark.