- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
2013 Chevrolet Spark
Worst 2013 Spark transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not changing gears properly2
- locked in high gear1
- makes clunking sound going from second to third gear1
- sticks in first gear day after long trips1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Spark Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Spark compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Spark overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Spark.