- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2013 Chevrolet Spark
Worst 2013 Spark transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not changing gears properly3
- check engine light flashing, car lunging, high rpms at 30mph1
- locked in high gear1
- makes clunking sound going from second to third gear1
- sticks in first gear day after long trips1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Spark Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Spark compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Spark overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Spark.