2014 Chevrolet Spark body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Spark:

2014 Chevrolet Spark Owner Comments

Jun 012015

Spark

I would like to complain that there is a recall on my vehicle recal number 2014456 (2014 Chevy Spark ev) secondary hood latch corrosion where the latch can rust and break and hood can open while driving. I have tried to schedule with my dealer in conroe tx several times no one ever calls back. When I call to follow up they dont call back. I have same issue with Chevy volt recaul. Two recalls on volt car, the first time I took volt dealer did not fix it and never followed up even though they told me they fixed it. GM likes to send all these notification but they never fix the issues on the recall.

- The Woodlands , TX, USA

Oct 152014

Spark

The contact owns a 2014 Chevrolet Spark. The contact stated that when attempting to refuel the vehicle, the fuel cap failed to open. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 500.

- Ashland, MO, USA

Sep 122014

Spark 4-cyl

Hood flew open into windshield while accelerating, caused me to crash vehicle into tree.

- San Antonio, TX, USA