2014 Chevrolet Spark suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Spark:

2014 Chevrolet Spark Owner Comments

Oct 102015

Spark

I was driving on the turnpike near West palm beach and I lost control of the vehicle completely. The brakes was not working and the steering locked on me preventing me to turn the wheel resulting in the vehicle crashing into the grass to a guard rail. Also the air bags in the from did not deploy. Only the side air bags. I injured my head and had to get stitches because of this.

- Winter Park, FL, USA