2014 Chevrolet Spark wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Spark:

2014 Chevrolet Spark Owner Comments

Oct 112014

Have a 2014 Chevy Spark. I do not have a spare tire. I was on the interstate heading home from visiting family out of state and had a flat tire. I thought no big deal I will put the spare on and take care of the flat when I get home. I was looking around and there was no spare tire. All I had was bottle of manufacture supplied fix a flat and an air compressor. No jack no lug wrench and no spare tire. I thought maybe the car had runflat tires. It did not. I went to put fixflat in tire and air up. There was a hole in side wall of tire. I had to pay for a tow truck to tow car to shop. Hook up fee plus mileage. If there was a spare and all, I would only be out the cost of the tire. This is uncalled for by any manufacture.

- Lexington, KY, USA